Photo and Video Shoot Terms of Service
Updated April 21st, 2023
Rescheduling and cancellation policy
Like therapists, our photographers rely on scheduled appointments. To honor our photographer’s time and maximize available time slots we have a strict rescheduling and cancellation policy.
- Rescheduling within 3-7 days of the scheduled remote photoshoot will be subject to a $30 rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling within 48 hours of the scheduled remote photoshoot will be subject to a $40 rescheduling fee.
- Canceling within 7 days of the scheduled remote photoshoot will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- Rescheduling within 3-7 days of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $60 rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling within 48 hours of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $90 rescheduling fee.
- Canceling within 7 days of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $90 cancellation fee.
Photo and video shoot policy
- Photographer availability: Photographer availability varies by location. Availability in any given city on any given date and time is not guaranteed.
- Overtime policy: In the event that an in-person photoshoot runs over the allotted time frame, the photographer will ask for verbal confirmation that you would like to continue shooting overtime, if they have the availability. You are responsible for paying for any such overtime at a prorated rate of $99 per 50 min. For example, if your photoshoot runs thirty minutes overtime, you will be charged $59.40. If the photographer is not available beyond the allotted time and you wish to continue filming, you will have to schedule another photoshoot and pay the reshoot fee. Group practices larger than 5 people will be notified in advance via email with time and price estimates for extended photoshoots to accommodate their group size.
- Delivery & post-processing: A limited selection of photos taken at the photoshoot will be edited and made available via the Members Portal at https://members.zencare.co/profile/photos-video. If you do not choose the photos at the time of the photoshoot, the Zencare team shall, in its sole discretion, have the right to select and edit the photos chosen by Zencare. Photos and videos will be edited and uploaded within 7 days of the photoshoot, and you will not have access to any RAW or unedited images. We provide the option to request a one-time re-edit on the photos and videos; additional editing requests may be denied.
- Group practices: Each subscription — group or individual — includes one introductory video. Photos of group practice members attending the photoshoot are provided, but we can only accommodate one video per subscription. Additional videos are available with additional group or individual subscription purchases.
Photo and video reshoot policy
- All in-person photo/video reshoots are subject to a non-refundable $99 reshoot fee, to be paid at the time of booking.
- All remote photo/video reshoots are subject to a non-refundable $80 reshoot fee, to be paid at the time of booking.
- Photo/video reshoots are not included in the cost of subscriptions or renewals. All subsequent photoshoots beyond the initial setup are subject to a reshoot fee.
Photo and video ownership and usage policy
- Photo ownership: I understand that all photos taken during Zencare photoshoots ("Zencare Photos") are owned by Zencare Group Inc. ("Zencare").
- Photo usage permission: I understand that I can use my Zencare Photos on my own website and promotional materials for professional and personal needs while I have an active Zencare account. I also understand that I cannot use my Zencare photos on competitor sites such as, but not limited to, therapist and medical professional directories. I understand, in addition to any other remedies available to Zencare, I may be asked to leave the professional network and/or end my Zencare membership if I violate these Photo and Video Shoot Terms of Service.
- Video ownership and usage permission: I understand that the videos taken during Zencare video shoot (“Zencare Videos”) are owned by Zencare and can be used for personal websites or group practice websites while I have an active Zencare account. I understand that I will not be able to download any version of the Zencare Videos, and will instead have access via Vimeo and Youtube links.
- Cancellation policy: In the event of a Zencare account cancellation, I understand that Zencare may remove access to the Zencare Photos and Zencare Videos, and such Zencare Photos and Zencare Videos may no longer appear in web search results, and I will not have the right to use any such Zencare Photos or Zencare Videos on personal websites or otherwise.
- Zencare marketing: I give Zencare and the photographer permission to use Zencare Photos and Zencare Videos on their website, blog, social media, and any marketing material and/or medium for advertising and other business purposes.
By confirming a photoshoot with us, you agree to these Photo and Video Shoot Terms of Service. Thank you for your understanding!