Photography Terms of Service
Updated July 30th, 2018
Photoshoot rescheduling and cancellation policy
Like therapists, our photographers rely on scheduled appointments, so we have a strict rescheduling and cancellation policy.
- Rescheduling within 3-7 days of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $60 rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling within 48 hours of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $90 rescheduling fee.
- Cancelling within 7 days of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $90 cancellation fee.
By confirming a photoshoot with us, you agree to this policy. Thank you for your understanding!
Photo and video usage policy for Zencare member therapists
- Photo ownership: I understand that all photos taken during Zencare photoshoots ("Zencare photos") are owned by Zencare Group Inc. ("Zencare").
- Photo usage permission: I understand that I can use my Zencare photos on my own website and promotional materials for professional and personal needs. I also understand that I cannot use my Zencare photos on competitor sites such therapist and medical professional directories, as Zencare's professional photography is one of the features that makes them unique and that users most appreciate. I understand I may be asked to leave the professional network and/or end my Zencare membership if I violate this agreement.
- Video ownership and usage permission: I understand that the video taken during Zencare videoshoot is owned by Zencare Group Inc. ("Zencare") but can be used for personal websites or group practice websites.
- Zencare marketing: I give Zencare and my photographer permission to use Zencare photos on their website, blog, social media, and any marketing material for advertising purpose. If I do not want Zencare to use my photographs for these purposes, I will indicate this to them in written form by email, with the understanding that this will lower the amount of exposure I receive with prospective clients than what Zencare could otherwise provide.