This group is for you if:
- You feel lost on how to grocery shop and meal plan
- You are confused on how to eat healthy
- You want to feel confident in your eating
- Feel overwhelmed and stressed with trying to eat well everyday
- Feel lonely and want a sense of community
- You’re tired of eating the same meals
By the end of the program you will:
- Week 1: Understanding the basics; what macronutrients (carbohydrates, protein, fats) are, when and how much to eat these
- Week 2: How to plan and make you meals and snacks including portion sizes and strategies to cut down on meal prep time.
- Week 3: Know how to read the labels on food including the nutrition facts label, key items to focus on when choosing food items
- Week 4: Feel confident in navigating and planning for the grocery store to cut down on time and money spent in the grocery store
- Week 5: Become flexible in your nutrition and eating habits to in order produce sustainable results
- Walk away with 10 new healthy and delicious recipes for you and your family
- Receive weekly handouts to go along with the topic discussed
We are a team of passionate and compassionate professionals, driven by the mission of helping more people live a better and happier life every day. Making professional counseling accessible, affordable, and convenient. Anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere.
Our team is always here to help you resolve any problems! Whether you have stress in your life, problems with a relationship, or anything else that weighs on your mind, you can benefit from mental health counseling. The counseling process is like an educational experience. The patient learns more about themselves and gains new skills. Counseling also sometimes includes learning about certain conditions such as depression, eating disorders, and anxiety so that one can understand the treatment options.