Welcome to our Transformative Relationships Group!
At ONETARA Counseling, we offer a unique therapy group that utilizes concepts from Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) to focus on boundaries, self-care, and nurturing connections. Our group is designed to guide you on a transformative journey toward building strong, supportive, and balanced relationships.
Whether you are seeking to improve your relationships with family, friends, romantic partners, or colleagues, this group is here to provide you with the tools and support you need. Led by experienced mental health professionals who specialize in both relationship dynamics and the complexities of substance use and the criminal justice system, our therapy group addresses various aspects essential for nurturing healthy connections.
Key Elements of our Transformative Relationships Group:
1. Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Concepts:
- We incorporate DBT concepts to help you develop effective communication skills, emotional regulation techniques, and mindfulness practices. These skills are invaluable in building and maintaining healthy relationships.
2. Boundaries and Self-Care:
- We emphasize the importance of establishing and maintaining healthy boundaries to protect your well-being and foster balanced relationships. Self-care practices are also explored to ensure you are nurturing yourself while engaging in relationships.
3. Nurturing Connections:
- Our group sessions focus on developing and strengthening connections by fostering empathy, active listening, conflict resolution skills, and understanding the dynamics of healthy relationships.
This group is open to individuals with various concerns, including substance use or involvement with the criminal justice system. Our experienced mental health professionals understand the complexities and challenges associated with these areas and are committed to providing support and guidance specific to your needs.
Join our Transformative Relationships Group and embark on a journey of personal growth and relational transformation. Discover how to cultivate healthy connections, navigate challenges, and create a balanced and fulfilling social support network.
Note: Our therapy group is not a substitute for individual therapy or legal advice. If you require personalized and one-on-one attention or legal guidance, we encourage you to explore our individual therapy services or consult with legal professionals.
To learn more about our Transformative Relationships Group or to register for our upcoming sessions, please visit our website at or contact us.
We are here to support you on your path to building transformative and fulfilling relationships.
Ms. Fratus is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over a decade of experience in both clinical and non clinical settings. Ms. Fratus works as a part of the social work private practice ONETARA Counseling, a clinic offering individual, couples, groups, classes, and coaching services to adults.
Ms. Fratus has a strong background in criminal justice, dual diagnosis, domestic violence, group counseling, and addiction and recovery counseling. Ms. Fratus carries both a JD and MSW which allows her to be particularly sensitive to the mental health needs of her clients, but also the systems that may be impacting them.
Ms. Fratus's evidenced based interventions are helpful for those struggling with emotional regulation, those experiencing trauma, adjustment difficulties, court mandated treatment, couples, relationships, and family dynamics.