With an emphasis on empowering and supporting women, Healing the Feminine Heart will provide you a safe, online space to learn and practice interpersonal skills. Through discussion and activities, you will have opportunities to learn, grow, and heal.
This group is right for you if…
- you are seeking a safe and confidential space to explore and enhance your interpersonal skills.
- you are eager to develop the necessary skills to navigate various social dynamics.
- you value self-discovery and are open to gaining insights into your communication style, emotional expression, and relational patterns.
- connecting with other women who are also on a journey of self-improvement and personal growth is important to you.
- you want to learn and practice effective communication techniques, active listening, and conflict-resolution strategies in a guided and non-judgmental environment.
- exploring topics such as boundaries, assertiveness, and empathy appeals to you as you work towards creating more meaningful connections with others.
- you are interested in receiving constructive feedback and support from fellow group members and a skilled facilitator to aid in your personal development.
- embracing vulnerability and sharing experiences with a community of women dedicated to mutual growth resonates with your current goals.
- you are looking for a space that combines therapeutic insights with practical interpersonal skills training, helping you navigate relationships with increased confidence and authenticity.
Lillac Counseling Services, LLC is a teaching practice where graduate-level student counselors work with licensed mental health professionals. Students may observe or co-treat in sessions with your consent, gaining hands-on experience. These student counselors actively contribute to your treatment under the guidance of their LCS; licensed supervisor, and school faculty.
At LCS;, counselors are committed to unconditional positive regard, accepting you wherever you are in your healing journey, without judgment. The team will offer recommendations or referrals if LCS; cannot provide the necessary services or accommodate specific barriers.
The LCS; team is culturally aware and committed to ongoing personal and professional growth. They respect and work with individuals from diverse backgrounds, acknowledging their limitations in understanding and striving to deepen their comprehension of different cultures and client needs.