Photographer | Jobs at Zencare
To apply, send a portfolio (ideally indoor portraits + office photos), your city, and availability to [email protected] with subject line: 'Application: Photographer’
Part-Time | Start date as soon as possible
We are currently recruiting photographers in the following cities:
- California: San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley
- Florida: Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville
- Georgia: Atlanta
- Louisiana: New Orleans
- Maryland: Baltimore
- Michigan: Detroit
- New York: Rochester
- Ohio: Cincinnati, Columbus
- Tennessee: Memphis, Nashville
- Texas: Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Fort Worth, El Paso
About the role
Zencare is looking for an enthusiastic, highly organized, and skilled photographer to join our team! You will be visiting therapist offices and taking photos and videos over the course of 60 - 90min photo/videoshoots.
Zencare is a small, mission-driven team doing big things in the mental health world — we are a marketplace that helps thousands of folks find a quality therapist who is a great fit.
Zencare started as a solution to a common problem: it's really difficult to find a therapist online. Zencare streamlines the process and empowers therapy-seekers through up-to-date availability and insurance information, introductory videos, and a vetted network to ensure quality care and great therapist-client fit.
Why you’ll love Zencare and our team
- Intensive opportunity to quickly build your portfolio and conduct photoshoots in various indoor office environments — without the hassle of post-production!
- Exciting work every day! Every therapist and office is different, and you’ll be challenged to learn new skills quickly.
- The opportunity to fundamentally change the mental health landscape and improve the search for a therapist. We're passionate about increasing access to quality mental health care and will continue rapidly expanding our reach.
Compensation & other details
- Compensation: $60 - $80 per 60min - 90min photo/videoshoot. We take care of postproduction, so you don't have to worry about that – you just need to upload the RAW files! Depending on demand in your city, you can expect $300 - $1,500 per month in compensation. The first month of our launch in any given city is typically busiest (15 - 60 photoshoots per month), and subsequent months are slower (5 - 15 photoshoots per month).
- Commitment: We typically ask photographers to be able to take on at least 2-5 photoshoots per week; however, we are happy to work with your availability.
- Photoshoot length: Each photoshoot is 60 - 90min and includes headshots, portraits, office shots, and the video. Post-production is managed by our team and we coach the therapists on what to say so there is less coaching required from you.
To apply, send a portfolio (ideally indoor portraits + office photos) and your availability to [email protected] with subject line: 'Application: Photographer’